Monday, February 13, 2012

Weigh-In

Marc and I weighed in on Sunday. It's always a scary moment. I take time to prepare myself mentally. I tell myself that so long as I haven't gained it's ok, that we can work harder. I even told myself it would be ok since my hair was still wet from the shower and that adds weight.

Marc seems to just jump on the scale and then keep going.

I am down three pounds, he's down nine.

I'm super excited about it. Marc didn't set a goal, but that means I only have 12 pounds to go until I hit my first goal. Honestly I don't feel like we've made HUGE changes either.

We eat more veggies and less starches. We go outside during the weekend. It's awesome.

Tomorrow I'll have an AWESOME dinner and dessert to post for Valentine's Day. We had it today since I was able to slip away from work a tad early. We also have a bunch of veggies in the house that are fresh, ripe and looking great to cook with soon.


Eep! Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment