Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sporadicness Explained

I'm sorry I haven't been posting. It's been a very busy week. Friday we found out that we should expect our first child this autumn. We're excited and happy and nervous and eager to find out the gender. Above all else...we've put significant more focus on our health. Dinners are now inclusive of veggies that normally wouldn't have been thrown in. Breakfast is a much bigger meal too.

So far things are going well. No morning sickness (yet), just some general soreness.


Again, I apologize for the delay. I hope you can forgive us!

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for yooooooooooou!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So excited! And I love reading your blog and getting ideas from your menus and all that! :)

    ReplyDelete