Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Update

We took it pretty easy this weekend. My father in law is visiting from Rhode Island, so we spent some time with them on Saturday. They had plenty of opportunity to oooh and ahhh over the baby while Marc and I sipped some coffee without interruption. It was a good visit and I'm glad they were able to come over.

I took an epic, and desperately needed nap on Saturday too.


Sunday we cleaned up the house and did some chores. Marc was able to work on his photography and I was able to work. My deadline at work was coming up, so some quiet, baby-free time to concentrate was a bonus.


Today I did get out to take a walk with Vince.



Clearly, someone found it to be a lot of work. I was able to keep up a faster pace than I have been the past few weeks, so I'm happy about that.

It's getting warm already, which is a huge downer. I'm hoping it doesn't mean that the weather in Florida will be super hot this year. Exercising outside stinks when it's hot and sticky out.


This week should be fun. Now that my deadline at work as come and gone for the month, I should be able to focus on some new recipes. I'm looking at a slow cooker chicken and dumplings, an almost-vegan friendly pasta dish, and some neat, but healthy snack foods.

Did you do anything exciting this weekend? Any plans coming up this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment