Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nutritional Wasteland

This past weekend was a total waste in terms of exercise and nutrition.

Let me some up our Saturday:

Drop Vince off at his grandmothers
Stop by Starbucks for coffee and a snack
Go to local brewery and have a beer and tour the brewing operation
Go to local tavern for lunch
Pick Vince up from Grandma's
Not eat the rest of the day

Sunday was equally as awesome:

Breakfast: Soup from the local Buddhist temple
Lunch: Coffee flavored ice cream cake
Dinner: Sesame Chicken and Snow Peas

Monday I had off, but Marc still had to work. He had a meeting run late and didn't get home till after 8:00pm. Our dinner last night? Hamburger Helper.

I think dinner on Sunday was the healthiest portion of the whole weekend. So, why did we fall off the wagon?It was Marc's birthday! Yay! Happy Birthday Marc!

Now it's time to climb back on the horse. Vince and I went for a small walk today to break up my time spent in the trenches of work. Our monthly deadline is approaching making things more chaotic than normal.

I'm hoping to cook up something neat. I have strawberries I need to use, along with some fresh red, orange and yellow peppers. I'm out of onion somehow. This should all make the week interesting.

How are you guys doing? Did you jump off the horse for the long weekend too? Any idea on what to use my ingredients on?

No comments:

Post a Comment