Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bon Voyage!

Away we go again! This time we are headed out to Tahoe to meet with some of Marc's cousins for an extended weekend of winter sports and hot-tubing. I've never been skiing, or snowboarding, so I'm eager to see how it goes.

Further, I'm looking forward to snow-shoeing. You know...that hiking thing people do with tennis racquets on their feet? Yup. That's it. Can't wait to take pictures

I'm also looking forward to a quiet morning, with snow, and a cup of coffee in my hand.

Oh! And I'm really looking forward to seeing his cousins. It's a "kids" trip, in that we left all of the adults at home and planned this all by ourselves.

We'll be meal planning and grocery shopping before we arrive at our cabin. I've put together a spice rub or two to put into my baggage. I hope TSA doesn't take it away. Two of the cousins are in the medical field, so hopefully we'll be able to create some very yummy, but healthy meals.


So, we'll be mum for until Wednesday, when you'll get a full report on the activities and what we planned to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment